Fargo HDP5000 (089660) ID Card Printer Dual-Sided with Single-Sided Lamination
- Retransfer HDP printing
- Dual-Sided Printing
- Single-Sided Lamination
- Warranty: 3 yrs w/ 1 yr loaner
Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security--your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000.
- High Definition Printing gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to practically any business.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination, and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons, and over laminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security--quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Cartridge-based card handling allows for both faster reloading and quicker switching to different card stocks.
- High yield ribbon, film and over laminate cartridges load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials from re-spooling.
- Encoding options include magnetic stripe, proximity, and contact and contactless smart cards.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus the HDP5000 includes an internal print server for secure network printing.
- Included Fargo Workbench diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance. Its Color Assist tool matches spot colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.